Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sleepless Nights and Pink Hair

As you can see, it's 6AM on a Saturday morning. I haven't been able to sleep, and I don't know how it got to be 6 already. I wrestled with sleep all night until I finally decided to get up and do something productive - which means I dyed my hair pink. Not all of it - just streaks. Now I'm waiting out the last ten minutes before the rinse. I hope it turns out alright. No going back now. :)

I've been really anxious the past couple of days - but yesterday (and now) especially. I know why, but I can't put it in the blog except to say it's a chick thing.

Honestly, not much has been happening lately or else I would have written something here.

Well, time to rinse. As soon as something interesting happens I'll blog it. Pink hair is the most interesting it gets here at this time.

No comments: