Friday, November 25, 2005

Very Funny Movie: Just Friends

I just got back from seeing the movie Just Friends. Oh my God was it funny! I didn't expect it to be funny, but everything in our theater looked lame (like Rent, Yours - Mine & Ours) and Yahoo Movies - critics and regular ole' Joe reviewers liked it, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I really did laugh my ass off, had to question how it was going to end once, but mainly laughed a lot. Stay through the closing credits for a really hilarious lip synch, and "Forgiveness" sung by Anna Faris of Scary Movie fame. Fucking hilarious.

Well, that was my hot date for the weekend. It was nice to go somewhere alone with Venti. I did have a panic attack (as usual) at first when we got into our seats at the theater, but I took a xanax and it went away pretty much as soon as the movie started. I'm so glad the panic passed so I could watch this movie instead of running out of the theater. ;) Thank you Venti for getting me through that anxiety.

No comments: