Friday, September 07, 2007

Last Day on the Job - Start Anew Monday

Being in my new office is really cool, except that I don't know what I actually need in it yet. It's still got stuff from the last resident in it - and stuff from other people, so really - I have no clue what's mine to deal with or move. And the jerks took my printer, so I won't get one until Monday'ish. Ugh.

I spent all of the last three days training new guy how to do my job, and he still doesn't know. It's frustrating. He seriously did not take ONE single note. Nothing. I know he's not going to work out for decaf-boss...ooh, I mean decaf-ex-boss!

I'll spend most of next week in training meetings, which is cool. Not much thinking, and not much work, but full pay. (Major thumbs up.)

Going fishing this weekend and hoping to catch some salmon.

Boring blog post. I know.

No comments: