Sunday, May 04, 2008

What the hell is wrong with people?

Barack Obama can not lose the primary. I mean - arithmetically - he can NOT lose it. Why does Hillary continue to keep this shit up? And why the fuck do people vote for her fake-ass? I just want to scream at them - "ARE YOU THAT STUPID??? SHE'S LYING TO GET YOUR VOTE YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!" Honestly, I really can't fucking stand this political shit anymore because it reminds me of how many idiots there are in the world. That McCain supporters even exist - the upper-middle-class and under people - boggles my fucking mind. Morons.

I need to go away tomorrow, but I will be home alone the entire day. Venti has to take the two teens to finish moving out of that house. I can't go because I'm lazy and useless, and nobody wants AJ around so I have to watch him.

If I wasn't afraid - I could get on the ferry with him, go to the office, get the four tickets to the Seattle Art Museum, and take him there. But I am. I'm afraid of so much -and that would be the biggest thing I've done by myself since I was 16 years old.

I have to get off of my brand new laptop now. That I paid for. Mine. It's even pink. Because Tall got a computer game that doesn't work on his computer.

I'm not happy.

No comments: