Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How Much Stress Can A Person Take?

I think about this a lot. I actually worry a lot about it, which is ironic - I know. Things are still so bad around here, but thankfully tomorrow night they'll get a helluva lot better because that's when my jackass nephew and his girlfriend (who I pity) are getting on a plane and going back to Pennsylvania. People are already threatening my nephew via AIM that they want to "harm" him (not their words) when he gets there, and so I'm imagining it won't be pleasant being him, and that some day he'll regret fucking up this opportunity to start a new life here in Seattle. Seattle. A city he is so close to but never took the time to visit or even look at. His girlfriend wanted to see it, but he wouldn't "let her." Fucking asshole. My sister raised a total fucking idiot. But...he did turn out just like her so I guess she feels like she was successful. Stupid bitch.

This is also the time when all of the "I told you so's" come around. I've gotten them from my mother and from Venti so far, and I imagine that will be it since I don't really have anyone else in my life to give advice to me.

I honestly wonder if the stress will get better once they are gone. Will I be less stressed? I hope so. I really do because I feel like it's over the top at this point. I just have to get through the trip to the airport tomorrow night and then I can see if life actually will be better without him here. God, I fucking hope so. I can't take much more of it being so lame.

It totally doesn't help that I'm 100% PMS right now either - the time of the month when I am most prone to major panic attacks. Not good.

Just got to get around Tacoma and I'll feel like "I'm there." It's going to be a challenge.

Oh, man. I have an appointment with my PNP this weekend, as well as an appointment for a massage. I need the massage even though I don't technically hurt anywhere physically. It's all on the inside, but my massage therapist is really good so maybe he can help heal my broken spirit. Niles...what a name for a massage therapist...but he really is wonderful.

Hmmm....I have just been informed that my nephew and his GF have started packing. THANK YOU GOD!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What else is there for me to be stressed about? Money is a big one. The Mega Millions jackpot is almost 200 million dollars - I'll have to remember to buy tickets for it tomorrow night when I've got some money.

I think I'd be totally stress free if I had money. I can't think of any single problem I have that couldn't be solved with money. Even my panic attacks. I could totally hire someone to help me get over them. Money can truly buy happiness. I know it can. I've seen it.

No comments: