Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm So Happy Cuz Today I Found My Friends

Not really the title that fits the post, but it's the song that is stuck in my head.

I'm in a great mood. :) Peace HAS definitely been restored to Decaf Land and things are already going 100% more smoothly. Ts'all good.

I'm wide awake and shouldn't be because I have to get up in six hours to take Venti to the bus so that I have the car for the day. Boo. Grande has a doctor's appointment and I have to go Easter shopping for the kids. At least it all starts early and I should be home by 11.

Venti sent my resume in to HR for 2 positions. It would be very cool if I actually got one of them and could DO the job without panicking for a few weeks until I got settled in. Then the sweet smell of money would overrule my panic and I'll do an amazing job, get promotions, make more money, help us buy a nice home in 4 years on "that" side of the water, send Short Decaf to private school and get my Bachelor's Degree, get even more promotions and money, then sell the house in 15 years from today when Short Decaf is 18 and off to college, and then buy a beautiful house or condo or something with a bitchen view of something. All before I'm 50. Cool.

That's the plan.

Oh - and I get the white GTI I want, too. No question there - well, unless private school for Short Decaf leaves us penniless. The kid is too smart to go to public school, though. Can't waste an incredible mind like his.

Shit...condo might have to wait, too - if he can't get grants and scholarships. Either way - things would be looking up. Quite up.

I wonder how many cats you're allowed to have in a condo. I still want to be the weird old lady with a ton of cats some day. :)

Damn, I really have to get my circadian rhythm flipped around so I'm not in such high spirits in the middle of the night.

Of course, I believe the full moon might have something to do with that, too. It's beautiful. :)

Well, time to go waste this good mood by putting it to bed. Tomorrow is another day - but it's a Friday so that's always a good thing :) I hope I've lost weight, and I hope I'm still in such a great mood in the morning! (Doubt it, though - I'm SO not a morning person.)

No comments: