Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Diet Cheat Weekend

Well, it wasn't so bad. I only gained 3 pounds, tops. I went back on the plan this morning and made it through the day nicely. Well - I did have some trouble eating breakfast - skipped it actually - so that was one bad thing.

Kind of got some stunning revelations today - no, not kind of - definitely. I wonder how it will affect our lives in the future, but I'm trying to remain positive about it - although for many it would be - or will be - a negative thing. Cryptic enough?

I think I'm done watching the Olympics now. I've seen everything I wanted to see. I might watch some more figure skating, but that's about it.

God, I have had a gallon of water today. Unreal. I'm still afraid to weigh myself tomorrow. I'll be okay with it (sort of) if I don't lose any weight for a day or two - I DID cheat pretty badly, afterall. I just hope the cheat actually does kickstart some faster weight loss, which is why we had the cheat to begin with.

I'm glad it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. I could use some more romance.

No comments: