Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Not Much Progress

Well, six days ago I was down 7 pounds on my diet - and I've only lost another half of a pound. No clue what I'm doing wrong, but it's starting to piss me off. I guess I shouldn't be too pissed, though. At this rate I'd lose 15 pounds in one month. Not too shabby.

I think things are progressing on our buying a house. I'll know more tomorrow when the mortgage guy calls. We met him at his office and he gave us a free print-out of our credit history...more complete than I ever could have imagined. I don't have hideous credit, but it could stand to be cleaned up A LOT - that's for sure. If it was just a little better we'd get a lower interest rate, which would help tremendously.

We're looking at a house near a town called Keyport. I think that's a cool sounding name for a town. There is a subase there. Yes, it's subase, and not sub base. I don't know why. If we get this house we'd actually have a view of water - not anything fantastic - but like a small lake, but I'll take it!! The windows in the house are amazing, and if we can afford to remodel some things it could be a really, really incredible house some day.

Although, to be honest, I think it's adorable now.

Nothing else to report - seems I've been focused on house hunting and dieting, and that's about it.

No comments: